Sunday 17 March 2013

Mango Lounge in Windsor

This week I was enticed away from my favourite Indian Restaurant in Windsor. Usually when I want an Indian meal, I go to the Viceroy of Windsor. I have used this establishment for many years for both sit in meals and also for take outs. The food is wonderful and always very tasty.

However, on a recommendation this week, I ventured into Mango Lounge, which is situated just by the Riverside station.

The decor looked very pleasant, warm pinks, high ceilings and a good amount of space around each table setting, this was looking and feeling very good. The staff were excellent, very attentive and seemed to know when we wanted something before we did!

The menu was superb with some amazing twists of Indian favourite dishes, for example Rabbit Tikka and Guinea Fowl Korma. Although these dishes may sound slightly off the wall they were actually delicious. Every dish was superbly presented and all the food was piping hot when it arrived at the table.

I think I now have a new favourite restaurant in my home town and will certainly be going back to the Mango Lounge as I want my friends to experience what I did last week.

For more information visit Mango Lounge Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment